Saturday, April 28, 2012

Sprinkle

I've mentioned before that I've met some amazing ladies (and families) out here in Geneva in the past year.  Last night some of the ladies threw a little "sprinkle" for the 7 pregnant ladies in our mom's group (of 15!). Yeah...there's going to be lots of little babies very shortly.

By due date...here we are
Billie - due May 9 with ?
Ashley - due June 3 with girl
Lauren - due June 29 with ?
me - due July 3 with girl
Jessie - due July 9 with girl
Kristi - due July 27 with boy
Madonna - due September 15 with girl
(or somewhere really close to those dates)
 The non-pregnant ladies went above and beyond for us and our babes.  Here is a picture of our cake!
 diapers and cake pops
It was an amazing party with great food, great conversation and great friends! 

2 comments:

  1. I love that so many of you are pregnant and so close together haha is the other half of you planning to follow suit! You have amazing friends! Ps you look great in your 30 week post, I cannot believe how close it is getting to your due date! I cannot wait to see this little princess! Hows the new car? Are you loving it? Im so out of touch lol hope all is wel! Xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so fun!!! how great and amazing to have so many close friends to go through pregnancy together :)

    ReplyDelete