Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Dylan's 1st fieldtrip

I was lucky to join Dylan this morning on his 1st school field trip to Norton's farm (pumpkin patch).  I didn't ride the bus (like most moms did) but met them at the farm. The logistics with Will and Lauren didn't work out to ride the bus. 
We had a fun morning. We took a hayride out to the field to find pumpkins, gourds and corn. 
 Dylan's pumpkin
 and corn
 me and my big boy!
 Dylan with some of his class.  I did not get a good picture of them because there were too many parents in the way :)
 Dylan sitting beside his two best friends.  Eli is on the left (friend from my moms group but in a different class) and Michael on his right (friend in his preschool class this year) listening to Mrs. Norton talk about pumpkins, gourds, scarecrows and native americans.
 petting the chickens
 playing
 another friend Bennett and Dylan throwing straw

 and climbing with Eli
 he had a great time with all his friends and it was cute to see him interact with them. 
Thank you Jean for coming down to watch Will and Lauren so I could go.  We love living so close to such great friends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment