Monday, October 22, 2012

Our weekend

We were busy...
We carved pumpkins, which the boys LOVED!  And they both actually dug into them this year.  They wouldn't touch the insides last year. 

 Lauren even got in on the action!
 showing off their masterpieces
 We had another birthday party!  Hunter turned 4 and it was a costume party!
my lil pumpkin! 
The boys were farmers and wore their tractors but they took them off at lunch and I didn't get any pics prior to that.  
 these kids are serious about these pinatas! :)  (and Dylan's overalls are about 2 sizes too small but we borrowed them because I figured they wouldn't wear them much after Halloween)
 the birthday boy and his Daddy helping him out
 all the kids dressed in their Halloween best!
 singing Hunter Happy Birthday!
We also did a few family photos with some friends on Saturday night.  I'll post my favorites in another blog!  We have a busy week full of Halloween activities and then a trip back to Iowa this weekend for Emelia's 4th birthday and cuddles with baby Liam!  We can't wait! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment