Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Family pics

I only require family pictures once a year (typically) so we headed out Saturday evening with two other families in an attempt to capture a few smiles and some pretty leaves.  I brought my camera and another friend of mine is a fabulous photographer as well.  Between the two of our cameras, I think we did pretty good for all three families and didn't have to pay anyone a dime! :)

With three little kids, we tried to make it as fun as possible. And the boys did pretty well although I loved this red barn and Dylan would not stop laughing at his friend Eli running in the background.  
 my loves!
Lauren is such a mix of the boys.  I think she looks like Dylan but totally has Will's blue eyes.  
 One of the only smiles we got from Will all day, he was not having it and threw a HUGE fit before we left home because I made him wear jeans.  He must take after his uncle Cannon! :)
 my favorite!
 Lauren was done!  She fell asleep in my arms about 2 minutes after this picture was taken. 
 love this one as well, but I wish you could see Lauren a little more
 cheesy faces, this was definitely towards the end...
 Will found the bribes!  marshmellows!!
 And on Dylan's request...funny faces!
We had fun, spent the evening with friends, followed by some pizza and captured some great memories!

And our friends...The Reeds
 And the Galliarts
Beautiful families!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the family pictures!! Can't wait to see you all tomorrow!! : )

    ReplyDelete