Geneva's homecoming was this past week. Throughout the week I tried to show the boys all the "homecoming" activities; painted windows, tee pee'd yards and we followed it up with attending the homecoming parade on Friday afternoon with their friend Eli.
I'm not sure they really understood, but they were excited for the candy! :)
We also had a fun little 3 year old birthday this weekend, lil miss Ruby!
Her party was all about BUGS! And it was super cute.
the kids heading out on a bug hunt
all the "big" bugs
and the "little" bugs...who all were ladybugs! :)
(Lauren is the youngest in this photo...by 2 months! Doesn't she look huge! haha)
Our October schedule is full of fun activities! And I started making their costumes this weekend...tractors! They are excited even though they aren't the most practical. I just hope they survive the numerous parties and treating we have on our schedule. I may have to pull the bug costumes back out for a few of them so our tractors don't get broken.






No comments:
Post a Comment