We spent this morning with my favorite brother! :) Cannon flew into Chicago on his way to Michigan and the boys had fun lots of fun playing hide and seek and running races on the sidewalk. They are looking forward to spending even more time with Cannon in November.
During breakfast we decided that mom and dad should provide us kids with credit cards for use only during "family time"! Luke paid for breakfast this morning but we thought this would have been the perfect opportunity for Dad to pay with our family credit cards. (just a hint for family Christmas gifts this year Mom and Dad! :)
we also made some Halloween cookies this week
and endured a cold night of baseball with Dylan. Will usually loves going to watch Dylan's baseball, but a cold 48 degree Wednesday evening led to Will, Lauren and I sitting in the van watching Mickey Mouse while Dylan ran, hit and caught to stay warm.
Looking forward to a nice, relaxing weekend!




I love your idea! Maybe I would come see you guys more if we get family credit cards. : )
ReplyDelete