Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Fun weekend with cousins

This past weekend we spent a fun weekend in Iowa catching up with cousins and celebrating Emelia's 4th birthday.  
Grandma and Grandpa had to get a picture with all the grandkids since we recently added another!\
 and my favorite!
Will meets baby Liam!
 and Dylan does too
 Lauren looked like a monster compared to Liam.  It's hard to believe there are only 63 days between their birthdays. :)  I'm sure Liam will catch her someday (I hope) but it could be awhile. 
 another of the two youngest cousins
 Will and Addie playing Ipad
 Charlotte LOVED the babies.  Baby, baby, baby she kept repeating. 
 Addie is such a big girl these days.  She's going to come to Geneva and be my babysitter! :)
 the birthday girl
 Grandma Dolan and Liam
 Grandma Dolan meets Lauren
 Emelia with her Ariel birthday cake

 Charlotte was all about the cake and didn't want to wait for Mom or Dad to get her some! :)
 I also took some pictures of lil Liam.  Apparently he's a dream baby (according to his mom and dad) but he wasn't a fan of me trying to capture him. :)  I think I still got a few good ones but he just wanted to cuddle in arms, no baskets or pumpkins!
It was a fun weekend and we'll be headed back in a couple weeks for Liam's baptism, Cannon is coming home and family pictures.  yay!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see his pictures!! If you get one of the pumpkin ones edited email it to me! Thanks! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the group pics! :) Good looking bunch!

    ReplyDelete