It's a strange feeling on Tuesdays and Thursdays because for 2.5 hours I get to focus most on my attention on this little guy! I've been trying to come up with fun activities that he likes to do and not spend the time running errands (because that's definitely easy to do).
Last Tuesday, Will asked if we could go down to the river and feed the ducks.
so off we went, he chased and chased and chased them!
And in between she got a little of my attention :)
baby in a box...I think I waited a little too long to try this. The picture on pinterest was super cute, but she's a bit large!
she's 10 weeks
and sweet as can be!
Thursdays we spent an hour of our time in a Kid Rock class that both Will and Lauren seem to enjoy. It's nice to get a little one on one time with my baby boy (or one on two but Lauren doesn't require a ton of attention unless she's hungry! :)







baby in a box - this cracks me up! Lauren is just precious
ReplyDelete