I like to eat, eat, eat apples and bananas. I like to eat, eat, eat apples and bananas.
No wait, I only eat mommy's milk but you'd think I eat apples and bananas considering I'm now weighing in at 18 lbs, 2 oz at 3 MONTHS! There are kids who aren't 18 lbs at a year...really girl?
- You are officially wearing 9-12 months clothes most of the time (Aunt Kelly, we need some bigger winter clothes please!). - You have stopped napping on the go and will basically only nap in your crib. You are getting pretty good at putting yourself to sleep though and typically nap about 1.5 hours after you wake up. This leaves little time for me and your brothers to get much done out of the house in between naps but we are making due so far! :)
- You're still waking at least twice a night but almost all your sleeping is done in the crib since we passed on the bassinet to your newest cousin Liam.
- You ALWAYS wake at 5 AM to feed, it's typically Mommy's alarm clock because if I want to work out, I usually roll out of bed after you're done eating and back in your crib.
- You're really a happy baby unless you're hungry or tired.
- You love watching your brother's play and are starting to grab at things dangling in front of you.
- I pulled out the jumperoo today and you seemed to enjoy it when Will wasn't climbing on top of you.
Slow down baby girl, you're growing too fast!!


I've got plenty of clothes! You are welcome to go through the tubs next time you are home:)
ReplyDelete