Friday, December 14, 2012

10 in 10

10 hours, 10 pictures, 1 photo each hour.

7:30 - Lauren decides she's tired of her brothers and wants to nap (check out the paci. She's finally taking one which is kind of helping her sleep better at night) 
 8:30 - the boys and I make salt dough ornaments for our Christmas tree
 9:30 - snack time with a special hot chocolate treat 
 10:30 - a little Mickey Mouse so Mommy can get some cleaning done
 11:30 - lunch for everyone (I'm pretty sure Lauren was mid scream here since I walked away from feeding her...she LOVES her food! :)
 12:30 - wrapping a few Christmas presents as I watched the horror that happened in Connecticut today, how tragic. 
 1:30 - lil miss Lauren decides to wake up so she could have a little Mommy time alone!
 2:30 - Lauren's back down for another nap and Will gets mommy cuddles and some reading.  (I swear Dylan is my best sleeper, I had to wake him up from his nap today)
 3:30 - time for a little fresh air and the park (Dylan's also going to be my runner)
 4:30 - working on a Christmas craft while Mommy makes dinner (note we're still in our pjs) 
I called it our Christmas activity day: nothing planned, no outings, just Christmas crafts, ornament making, baking, special treats and jammies all day.  Perfect day - but with extra hugs and kisses as my hearts go out to the families who don't have their children tonight.  :(
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment