Saturday marked December 1st and guess what showed up from Santa Claus...The Elf on the Shelf! We decided to start the tradition this year with the kids and after a little discussion, they decided to name the elf Eli. (one of their best friends is Eli so it didn't really surprise me)
opening their gift from S.C. (Santa Claus) I didn't actually get a picture of the elf but I'll catch him later this month in all his mischief.
Then we decided to head out for our Christmas tree. December 1 and it was 55 degrees, crazy warm.
Dylan helping Daddy shake out the needles
all the kiddos
cuddles with my baby girl
tonight we decorated the tree
Last year the boys were interested for about 5 ornaments, this year they hung every single one of them. They loved the whole process but especially me telling them what it was or when they (or I) got it. Of course the Mickey Mouse, Elmo and photo ornaments were their favorite and they had to argue over who got to hang each of those.
Will was also very interested in the hot apple cider and candy canes (behind him).
I LOVE Christmas time, especially with a baby in the house. It all seems a little more magical through their eyes.











No comments:
Post a Comment