Thursday, December 6, 2012

Introducing Eli

Eli is our elf, the elf that watches over us during the day and then uses his Christmas magic to fly to Santa every night to let him know if the kids have been good or bad. They are loving the joy in finding him every morning and haven't touched him yet, although Will has come really close.  He was riding the train the other morning and I walked in to Dylan begging him not to touch him, "Will, please don't touch Eli, please, please...he loses his Christmas magic and we won't get anything from Santa.  Please, please don't touch!" baaahahaha

This particular morning Will spotted him first during breakfast! :)

 Luke is even getting in on the fun.  He hid him last night because I totally forgot and woke up remembering that I forgot to move him.  Luke decided to hid him in the bathroom. 
apparently he needed to pee
 the boys thought it was hilarious that he even left us a note and asked if we could keep it forever! (sorry, I have to clean that toilet one of these days) 
 tonight he's partaking in one of the boys favorite past times...roasting marshmallows 
I don't think Eli is really helping the boys behavior but they are enjoying him and another Christmas tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment