Monday, December 10, 2012

5 months

These photos make me a little sad realizing how fast my baby is growing up. Lauren is 5 months old today. And the crazy thing is she sat for pictures.  How did she get so big, so fast? 
 Her new obsession is her toes.  If she could reach them to her mouth she would for sure suck on them but there's too much fat in between her toes and mouth. :)
 check out these rolls!
bahahaha! She's going to kill me for this photo someday!
 And one dressed in my old dress.  Luke said it looks like Little House on the Prairie but I thought she was adorable! 
Lauren is still a super chill baby that just goes along with everything.  She loves playing under her gym mat and jumping in her excersaucer.  She's definitely found her voice and is babbling much more now. We are on day 12 of sleep training but she appears to possibly have the same strong minded, stubborn personality as her older brother Dylan...it's NOT working.  She is still waking every 2-3 hours (depending on the time of night) and will cry and cry and cry until I finally give in and go to her.  I'm about ready to give up.  Any sleep advice or solutions out there, please send them my way.  I need them! 

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Charlotte not only keeps saying, "Lorny" over and over, but also "boobies" at her naked pics:) haha

    ReplyDelete