We've had a couple busy days, but I left my camera home both days. Yesterday we headed down to city with some friends to visit the Shedd Aquarium. The boys loved it and I think their favorite exhibit was the sharks and the dolphins.
They could have spent all day there, but about 2:00 Will hit a wall (needed a nap) and we decided to head out before traffic picked up on the expressway. I also took the kids into my old office, before the Shedd, to say hello. It was great to see all my old co-workers again but it feels like forever since I've worked there.
We had a lazy morning today while Dylan was at preschool. Practicing a little sitting up with Lauren, lots of reading with Will and then we had an afternoon play date with Jack, Emma and Sophia. They moved about 20 minutes from us so it was great to get together for a couple hours of play, dinner and by the time we got home it was bath and beds.

LOVE!! I cannot believe hoe BIG the kids are getting! Seriously! How is Lauren sitting up!! !AHHHHHHHHH!!! PS love the blog make over!! So cute!!
ReplyDeleteLauren is sitting up!! Has she rolled yet?
ReplyDeleteShe is sitting, kind of more like propping herself up on her fat :) but she sits for 10-15 seconds before toppling to the side. Rolling is a work in progress :) I have found her a couple times in bed stuck on her stomach so I think she can roll from her back to her stomach but she still does it so infrequently that she doesn't know what to do to get back. haha
ReplyDelete