Here we are at 40 weeks! I seriously never thought I'd get to this day but baby girl must be comfy in my tummy (or scared to come out). So here is my last pregnancy update...
Total weight gain?
32 pounds...I haven't gained anything in the past six weeks (which is a good thing :)
How big is baby?
My ultrasound last week had her at approximately 7 pounds, 8 ounces but I'm guessing she's a little bigger than that now. Hopefully she stays under 9...that number scares me! :)
Stretch marks?
None, looks like I may get away with never getting them!
Sleep?
Pretty inconsistent...I'm up a couple times at night peeing and have been waking up early EVERY morning, even when the boys were gone this past weekend. I can't seem to sleep in.
Best moment this week?
The boys returning from a weekend away at Grandma and Grandpa's! They were both so excited to see me and the first thing Will did (after giving me a hug and kiss) was pull up my shirt and kiss baby! awwww :)
Movement?
Babies movement has definitely slowed and hurts because she has no room left in my belly. We had a non stress test this morning at our appointment and baby's heart rate and movement all looked good. I was having slight contractions but nothing significant at all.
Food cravings/aversions?
I'm really not eating much (no room)!
Labor signs?
Not much, once in awhile I'll have a couple contractions but nothing consistent. I'm still 2-3 cm dilated, 100% effaced and the doctor was ready to induce on Thursday if we wanted to. We decided tonight to wait it out and hope that labor starts naturally in the next week. I'll head back to the doctor on Monday and from there I'm sure they will induce if nothing is happening.
Happy 4th of July to everyone! We may try to take the boys to their 1st ever fireworks show tomorrow night, let's hope they decide to sleep in if we do. But who am I kidding, they won't!

Emily you look awesome!
ReplyDelete