This was the last weekend together as a family of 4. We did a lot of relaxing, took the boys to the pool, played outside, went mini golfing and finished off the weekend with ice cream treats at Dairy Queen.
Below are a few pictures...
I love this picture of Dylan. He was laughing at Luke about something.
playing soccer with Daddy
I hope the neighbors don't mind underwear and diapers because with temps in the 100's this past week, that's pretty much what these boys have lived in night and day. Sunday brought much needed relief with temps dropping to the 80's which felt AMAZING!
And baby girl should be joining us here in the next day. She has been stubborn and apparently is quite comfortable so I'll be getting induced tomorrow morning...ahhh! I hope all goes well!! :)







Good luck - I'll be sending prayers your way! Can't wait to see pics of the new little one :)
ReplyDelete