Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Week 2

Lauren is officially 2 weeks old today!  She's growing already weighing in at 9 pound, 12 ounces and healthy as can be according to her doctor.  She's still a great baby and has also had a few great nights of sleep (when I let her sleep on her tummy) but most nights she's up every 2-3 hours.  She definitely loves being on her tummy though, asleep or not.   

A few pics from week number two!
Luke and his babies!
 of course both boys wanted a turn on his shoulders! :)
Lauren is two weeks old!
 not loving the camera this week! 
 this picture looks so much like Dylan it's scary, I think I should have put a bow on her head
 love the sleepy pics!
 The boys are still enamored over her, they LOVE holding her.  They wake up asking for their baby girl every morning!
 lil sis and big bro feet (Dylan)
 so peaceful
 sleepy girl
We've settled into a pretty good routine and have gotten fairly good at short little outings to keep the boys occupied.  I forgot how much a newborn eats though and it's those eating times where the boys start to go a little crazy! :)  I'm trying to come up with new ideas to keep them pre-occupied without resorting to the tv.  Today we bought a roll of duct tape, created a track around the house and they raced their cars (and tractors) all over it.  It's the little things, I guess! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment