We've been soaking up lots of family time the past 3 days. Luke took Friday off work so it's been a fun weekend of just the 5 of us.
The boys did a lot of cuddling miss Lauren,
we raced some cars,
I, of course, took a few pictures...
she's awake!
getting ready for her baptism next Sunday, we just wanted to ensure everything fit! :)
took our first bath together
ohhh'd and ahhh'd some more over their "baby girl" (their nickname for her)
Luke and I also had a date night last night! There's no way we would have ever left Dylan or Will at 2.5 weeks with a sitter but we thought we needed to get out for a couple hours and figured if Lauren wasn't sleeping she could always come with us. Well, she apparently has my sleeping schedule, because she's been going down around 6 PM and sleeping until about 6 AM...waking only to eat quick and then back to sleep. So we decided to leave her home and they all did great!It was a fabulous, quiet weekend but we are all looking forward to Grandma Kim and Grandpa Jose coming into town Tuesday night, followed by the rest of the family later this week for Will's 2nd birthday party and Lauren's baptism. It should be a fun week!







WOW! You are brave. You left her with a sitter at 2.5 weeks... I don't know if I could do that.
ReplyDelete