Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Perfect evening

Lauren's pediatrician wouldn't release her this morning since I was positive for group b strep but couldn't get the antibiotics since she arrived so quickly. We were a little disappointed but tonight I'm relaxing in a quiet room, watching a movie and cuddling with my little girl. Couldn't get any better! :)

She's doing great, showing no signs of being infected (and since delivery was so quick odds are super low) and we should be heading home tomorrow morning.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

  1. You're amazing! Blogging from the hospital! 34 minute deliveries! Enjoy some special one on one time :) Thanks for letting me snuggle little Lauren! Nothing better than a toasty little newborn! Can't wait for some monthly photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, enjoy it....it will be a circus when you get home! Addison keeps asking me, 'do we get to go to chicago today?' i need to figure it out soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the perfect evening! I love those first baby snuggles. Congrats again Korbmachers, Lauren is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! Wow---a half hour?!? Awesome! What a beautiful family you have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to meet her tomorrow!! : )

    ReplyDelete