Sunday, July 1, 2012

5 years baby!

Yesterday was our 5 year anniversary!  It feels like yesterday walking down that aisle and saying "I do!" But in another way, it feels like a lifetime ago...our lives have changed drastically in 5 years! 


 We've been dating over 7 years and I think this was our 1st or maybe 2nd trip to Florida, shark fishing.
 I know this is the 1st picture we ever had taken together, in Chicago at a friends wedding about a month after we started dating.  We look soooo young! :)
 In 7 years, we've lived in 5 different cities (actually - I've lived in 4, Luke 5)...had two beautiful boys (plus a dog)...and awaiting the arrival of baby girl (any day, please!) 

It's been an amazing 5 years and I'm excited to see what the next 5 have in store for us.  Hopefully not as much moving, but looking forward to watching the kids grow, traveling and growing as a family!  I love you babe!

And lastly, a HUGE THANK YOU to my parents this weekend.  They decided to take both boys back to Iowa with them for a couple days in case baby girl decided to arrive.  No baby yet...but it worked out perfect with our anniversary.  We've been relaxing, sleeping in, went to dinner and didn't have to pay a babysitter and enjoying our time together before this house gets CRAZY with three kids!  THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!  I'm sure it wasn't/isn't the easiest weekend since Will has never spent a night away from his mama! :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! We had fun with your kids while you were enjoying the "no-kid" life:)

    ReplyDelete