The kids and I headed to the Kane County Fair yesterday afternoon. The boys loved checking out all the animals: goats, sheep, cows, pigs and roosters.
But the highlight of the trip were the rides! This boy has NO fear. He wanted to ride everything he possible could, given his height.
This was his favorite ride!
Will was a little bummed that he couldn't ride all the rides (too short) but maybe next year!
me and my boys (Will's had enough of watching Dylan)
so we found a few rides Will could ride as well. He LOVED this slide!
smiles!
and the "horses" as Will kept saying
We headed home after a couple hours for dinner and baths but Luke got home early so I took Dylan back since I bought him the unlimited rides wristband. We spent another 2 hours there last night which he LOVED! And it was a beautiful evening...75 with a slight breeze. It almost felt cool, but I'm not complaining, it was amazing!!!
Also, yesterday, Lauren's umbilical cord stub also fell off so she got her first real bath last night. The boys helped "clean" her and she actually enjoyed it. No tears! (I think both boys screamed through their 1st bath)
my sweet girl!
and our latest pinterest project...we made cars! The boys painted their boxes, wheels and steering wheel and then we glued them together. They think they are pretty cool dudes driving these! :)
















No comments:
Post a Comment